Mindfulness 19: Last Session

by Niki King







This is our last session for this academic year. There is a Mindfulness 'boxset' of 19 sessions if you want to spend a few mindful moments at any time (I have also done one for the Juniors, just after Easter, so that is 20).


I wanted to include here some of the books that I have been using for these sessions:

* Mindfulness: a practical guide to Finding Peace in a Frantic World, by M William's and D Penny
* Mindfulness Pocketbook: Little Exercises for a Calmer Life, by G Hasson
* The Little Book of Mindfulness, by P Collard
* The Little Pocket  Book of Mindfulness, by A Black
* 31 Day Mindfulness Challenge, a set of 31 cards with individual Mindfulness exercises

Thank you all for joining me

I wish you a restful and peaceful summer and look forward to seeing you very soon.

Best wishes,

Niki

Comments