Recipe: Flapjacks

Maisie Riddle shares a very special recipe


This recipe was given to me at Goodwood House, by The Lady March’s children’s nanny. When I went to Winston's Wish, after my sister passed away, their nanny would always bake them when I came, and I would eat them sticky and hot. This has been known as our secret flapjack recipe and is now being shared with you. I hope you all enjoy.



Ingredients:
125g butter
125g demerera sugar
5 tablespoons golden syrup
225g porridge oats

Method:
Melt the butter, add the sugar and mix.
Add the syrup and mix well.
Add the oats and spoon into a buttered tin.
Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees centigrade.

Comments

  1. When my mum makes this she adds nuts and seeds! yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so nice thanks going to make at home !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments with names are more likely to be published.