Top 3 Things I Will Miss About School

by Taylor Richardson


For the Year 13s, the final school day is edging closer and closer. After our final exams, all of our stress and jam-packed revision will be over, making way for a long and carefree summer (apart from awaiting results day, but that’s not important).
Whilst this is the light at the end of the tunnel for many students, I think it is also important to consider what we will miss about school.
This is my list of things that I shall miss about school (in no particular order):

1.       Chicken goujons

I am certain that every sixth former’s eyes light up with joy when they are in the lunch queue and see a chicken goujon wrap in the distance. This rare occasion makes me very happy.
2.       Free periods
+-
I don’t think any Sixth Former knows how they managed to cope with only having break and lunch to relax but, at one point, this was the norm. Having frees here and there to catch up on sleep, unwind or do last minute homework – I mean study incredibly hard – have helped us all.
3.       The people

I suppose this is the most serious point in the list. Whether it is the teachers, staff or your friends, I imagine we will all miss someone from school. The ease of seeing friends altogether at school in the week is one that can be taken for granted. Of course, everyone will stay in touch with people who they want to stay in touch with though.
Finally, I recommend you to think of a few things that you will miss about school. It is a time in our lives that we only experience once, so enjoy it!

 

Comments