Getting to Know . . Mr Horrod

 by Nathaniel Gingell




How long have you worked at PGS?

I’ve worked here for 5 months. I came from St John’s College - both schools have  interesting aspects. One thing I liked about St John’s was that it had a smaller pupils body, here at PGS like the brilliant facilities that the D&T department has.

What do you like least about your job?

Too many students, I can't remember all the names and who to keep an eye on! 

What do you like most about your job?

I like being part of a team of teachers delivering a subject. This means you can bounce ideas off one another. 

What is your most proud moment and why?

Seeing the ex-St John’s College students and the smiles on their faces.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

The school is so big I’ve had to ask for directions a few times.

What is your favourite book or film?

I don't read much, but my favourite film is probably The Matrix

If you could tell your 20 year old self something, what would it be?

Embrace and enjoy everything.


Comments