Get to Know . . Mrs Clarke

by Nathaniel Gingell




How long have you worked at PGS?

12 years

What do you like most about your job?

Teaching business, teaching money management, teaching classics and working with lovely colleagues.

What do you like least about your job?

Working in the evenings

What is your most proud moment?

Watching my old tutor group get their GCSE results.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

Seeing a member of the senior management team who went to the same university as me - I thought they were my age but it turns out they were 8 years younger than me!

Why did you choose to work at PGS?

My husband was from the area of Portsmouth.

Favourite book/movie?

Oedipus Rex (Sophocles) and Medea (a play by Euripides). I also enjoy talking about them with pupils.

If you could tell your 20 year old self something, what would it be?

Travel the world!


Comments