Get to Know . . . Mr Frampton

 by Nathaniel Gingell




Mr Frampton - Teacher of Learning Support and Head of Pastoral Curriculum  

 

How long have you worked at PGS?

 

I have worked at PGS for 5 years now.

 

Why did you choose to work at PGS?

 

It’s a school I know very well- I was a pupil here before I became a teacher.

 

What do you like most about your job?

 

There is never a dull day- I get to work with interesting colleagues and pupils.

 

What do you like least about your job?

 

Also, there is never a dull day! Sometimes it would be nice if life were a little calmer.

 

What is your most proud moment?

 

Being part of D&I or, as it used to be known, ‘PGS Pride’. The school did something really extraordinary here.

 

What is your most embarrassing moment?

 

Maybe learning to ballroom dance as part of PGS Strictly Come Dancing? Still, it was great fun and I look forward to doing it again.

 

What is your favourite book/film?

 

I always recommend All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. The school library has a copy if you’re interested…

 

If you could tell your 20 year old self something, what would it be?

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOdFwiWpRoU

 


Comments