1) Book: How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr Seuss. Dr Seuss is fun to read as it's written in rhyme for children so I understand it. Plus the film with Jim Carrey is great to watch at Christmas.
2) Film: Love Actually or Die Hard. Love Actually is one of the best films of all-time and has an amazing cast, and Die Hard is not a traditional Christmas film so makes it a bit more interesting to watch at Christmas. Also Bruce Willis is a cool guy.
3) Music: Anything by Michael Buble or Christmas Lights by Coldplay. Can't have Christmas without a lot of Michael Buble, and Christmas Lights is a great Coldplay song.
4) Food: Pigs in Blankets; they're incredible.
5) Best Gift: Any Lego I received before the age of about thirteen. Worst Gift: Shower stuff.
1) Book: Polar Express because it is open to interpretation regarding fantasy vs. reality
2) Film: The Grinch: it's so sweet and brings back childhood memories.
3) Song: Fairytale in New York by The Pogues because it always makes me feel really festive.
4) Food: Cranberry sauce.
5) Best gift: A ticket to Reading Festival. Worst gift: nail varnish remover from my Grandma.
1) Favourite Christmas book: The Night Before Christmas, an absolute family classic.
2) Favourite Christmas film: Gremlins, an absolute family classic - lots of tinsel.
3) Favourite Christmas song: 'Last Christmas' by George Michael - RIP - much missed
4) Favourite Christmas food/drink: Pigs in blankets + Swedish cider - classic combination.