My Top 10 Christmas Songs

by Helen Jackson

As Christmas is rapidly approaching, I feel that something slightly festive is fitting…

Here are my 10 favourite Christmas songs: 

10) “All I want for Christmas is you” by Mariah Carey


       

9)   “Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)” by The Darkness


       

8)    “Last Christmas” by Wham! 


       

7)    “War is Over” by John Lennon


      

6)     “Do they know it's Christmas?” (The 1984 version) by Band Aid



        
5)     “Stop the Cavalry” by Jona Lewie


        
4)     “Merry Christmas Everyone” by Shakin Stevens


        

3)     “I wish it could be Christmas” by Wizzard


       

2)     “Merry Christmas Everybody” by Slade


       

1)     “Fairytale of New York” by the Pogues and Kirsty MacColl



        




Comments